Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boards of Canada - Trans Canada Highway

Well it has been a long time between blogs and for that i apologise. blame internet providers, telcos and my work for making it impossible to have the means or the time to blog. I have been managing to continue the download stream and the listening process so it's just the writing process that i need to catch up on. but of course, you all know that i wouldn't be happy with just sitting down and typing out a few lines of meaningless garbage. My standards are just too high and i work tirelessly trawling through music literature, referencing reviews, writings and interviews on artists and albums before i dare analyse them myself. or at least i skim read wikipedia for a few interesting facts that i can add to my blog to make it look like i know more than i do. so more coming shortly, until then just read the wikipedia page of each artist and you'll pretty much get what i would've written anyway. including the same bad grammar and questionable factual statements that you've come to know and love from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment