Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spoon - Kill the Moonlight

Stories regarding my demise are premature. Being the staunch monarchist that i am i was just merely giving the queen's birthday weekend the reverance it deserves by not posting for a few days. Perhaps a more likely reason is the fact that my god damned home internet connection no longer works. I have suffered through 18 months of the slowest, most unstable, useless piece of shite internet for the sole reason that i stupidly signed a 24 month contract with Virgin( i mean who signs a 2 year contract for ANYTHING these days ) and that paying it out would cost me $60 for every unused month. And if there's something i hate more than paying good money for a pathetic excuse for a service it's paying good money for the privilge of NOT having a pathetic excuse for a service. Last week the interenet, which had at best been intermittent just stopped working altogether.So now i have nothing. Thanks Virgin. you assholes. if you want any more money from me you'll have to pry it out of my cold dead hand. I'm moving on though. I've ordered a service from internode that promises one billion gigabytes of nano speed high tech futuristic thingamigs at a minimum speed of twenty trillion parsecs. But more importantly, no contract. more power to the people. peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment