Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Josh Rouse - Country Mouse City House

funny story, first listen of this album was on my post work semi-comatose drive home. when the second song kicked in there was a certain familiarity that led me to the conclusion that i must've heard the song on a compilation album at some stage. but when i instantly recognised the tune to the third song i started to wonder, well surely both songs wouldn't have been on a compilation, how is it possible that this song sounds so familiar? i dont own any josh rouse albums do I?? where do i know these friggin songs from?? it was only when i checked my Ipod to see if it actually was a josh rouse album that i realised that the first song had been set on repeat, and my familiarity with the second and third songs was due to the fact that it was the first song being played again and again. I am officially a moron. here's another funny story

No comments:

Post a Comment