Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sarah Blasko - As day follows night

Sarah Blasko can do no wrong in my eyes. Sarah and i once crossed paths as we walked down a city street and she gave me a look that, although fleeting, said 'hey, whats up, you seem like kind of a cool guy, i know you recognise me, but you're acting cool and trying to pretend you don't, hey, thats fine with me, anyway, see you round'. a lot can be said with a fleeting glance. If sarah had've read my thoughts it would of gone something like this 'i think that's sarah blasko, oh my god it is. it is sarah blasko, oh shit, she just looked at me, look away, look AWAY!, run get out of here, jesus..'. I can sense several of the songs on this most recent album are about that chance meeting.I get the feeling sarah remembers that day as fondly as i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment